As promised, here is a closer look at all the amazing spooky food my mom prepared for our Pre-Halloween party! Hopefully this will serve you as inspiration on what you can prepare for your own Halloween celebrations!
1. Monster Finger dip: Prepare your favorite dip (my sister made a delicious 9 layer dip!) and then add some monster fingers! You can purchase these plastic fingers in places like Walmart or Target.
2. Monster Mouths: Perhaps you want a healthier appetizer? Well, why don't you try these monster mouths by using apples and almonds. Check out the recipe HERE!
3. Spider Cheese ball: Follow THIS recipe to make a delicious cheese dip that looks like a giant spider! This dip was really tasty with some crunchy crackers.
1. Snake/Caterpillar sandwiches: Follow THIS recipe to learn how to decorate your sandwiches so that they look like a long snake or a caterpillar! So easy and looks very cute.
2. Pizza Mummies: Make spooky pizza mummies by following THIS recipe. I can picture these being very popular among kids.
3. Jack-O-Lantern Coleslaw: Decorate your classic coleslaw with some raisins and lettuce so that it looks like a Jack-O-Lantern!
1. Green potion punch with a floating hand: Follow THIS recipe on how to make a delicious punch that is green. Also, take a look at THIS recipe on how to make this spooky floating hand using a rubber glove.
Wanna take it a step further? Try freezing some plastic spiders in ice cubes! It makes the punch look even spookier.
1. Giant Cupcake Web: Bake your favorite cupcakes (we just made them from a box, easy peasy) and then decorate it to look like a huge spiderweb! Check out the recipe HERE!
2. Graveyard Cake: Bake a cake (Once again, we made cake from a box. So easy), crush oreos on top (to look like dirt), and then arrange candies to look like a graveyard! We got this idea from THIS recipe.
3. Spooky pudding: Use a Sharpie to draw witches or Jack-O-Lantern faces on clear cups. Next prepare some pudding (We made Vanilla pudding from a box) and then add some food coloring!
You can also make chocolate pudding and crush oreos on top to make it look like a graveyard. Add some gummyworms and bone candy to finish off.
4. Oreo cakester Spiders: Decorate some delicious Oreo Cakesters with licorice to look like spiders!
5. Assorted Halloween cupcakes: When all else fails, decorate your cupcakes with an assortment of Halloween candies, chocolates, and sprinkles. It is super easy and always looks great.
There you have it everyone! I hope you all enjoyed our Halloween menu and hopefully it will inspire you to try some spooky foods yourself ;)