Here is an easy and cute Christmas DIY Project: An Advent Calendar! As some of you may remember, I made this cute project as an early Christmas present for my boyfriend. I hope you all like it!
For this project, you will need:
- 25 matchboxes
- Wrapping paper
- White paper
- Scissors, glue, and tape
- Black and red markers
- Pretty bowl or box
To make this cute Advent Calendar, you just need to follow 7 easy steps:
- Empty the matchbox from its matches, and wrap it with Holiday wrapping paper.
- Draw a circle on white paper using a Nickel ($0.05) as a guide.
- Use scissors to cut out the white circle and glue it to the matchbox
- Use the markers to outline the circle and draw a number.
- Repeat until you have 25 decorated matchboxes.
- Fill the matchboxes with all sorts of treats. I used chocolates, candy, drawings, inside jokes, funny pictures, and photos. The possibilities are endless!
- Put all the boxes in a cute bowl or box, and gift it to someone you love!
This would make a very thoughtful and cute gift for someone special in your life. I hope you all enjoyed it! And stay tuned, I will be posting more Holiday DIY's soon ;)