If you are a Harry Potter fan like me, this is the right craft for you! Isn't this Hogwarts blazer awesome?! This is a great way to add new life to an old blazer that has been sitting in your closet since forever. Or, it would make an amazing gift for a Harry Potter fan like myself!
For this project, you will need:
- A blazer (mine is from Forever21)
- A Hogwarts patch
- Safety pins (at least 3)
- Scissors, needle, and black thread
To make this chic Hogwarts blazer, you just need to follow 3 easy steps:
- Start by placing the patch on your blazer wherever you think it might look good and hold it in place using the safety pins.
- Then try the blazer on and look at yourself in the mirror to make sure the patch is where you like it. If not, try again until it looks just right.
- Once you are sure you like where the patch is located, start hand sewing the patch to the blazer. I didn't do anything fancy, I sewed it like you would a button (just up and down, if that makes sense). Make sure you sew as close to the edge of the patch as possible so that it isn't visible.
This DIY was super duper easy, and it makes this plain blazer look so much more original and chic! Plus, it is perfect for Harry Potter fans like myself ;)