Hi guys! Here I will be explaining how you can get the same pink hair I've been wearing the last couple of days using hair chalk! (Or any color for that matter). The best part of this is that it all washes out after a a wash or two, so it is not permanent. Pretty cool huh?!
I decided to get a couple of pink highlights using some hair chalk that abhair.com was so kind as to send me. I just LOVE how it turned out, and here is a tutorial on how you can get the same look!
For this project, you will need:
- Hair Chalk (I used the Neon Pink color from abHair.com)
- Gloves (optional but highly recommended)
- Towel or shirt you don't mind getting dirty
- Grab a strand of hair you would like to color and wet it. You can spray water from a bottle or you can just wet it over the sink.
- Place the strand of hair over the hair chalk and press your finger on top of the strand to keep it in place.
- Slide the hair chalk down the strand all the way to the tip while keeping your finger on top of the hair strand so that it stays in place.
- Repeat steps 2-3 several times until you get the color you want.
- Repeat steps 1-4 wherever you would like colored hair. I mostly colored the tips of my hair as well as a couple of strands here and there.
- Curl your hair to bring more attention to the color (optional of course, but looks great!)
I couldn't believe just how quick and easy it was to get pink highlights! I can't wait to try out the Purple and Blue hair chalk that abhair.com also sent me!!
Hope you all enjoyed this tutorial on how to use hair chalk to get colorful hair. Maybe I will see all of you with fun hair colors for Spring?? hehe ;)